All-inclusive resorts are designed for relaxation. From the moment you step off the plane, everything is taken care of. Need a drink? You got it. Want to play a round of golf? The staff will arrange it. Just want to enjoy the beach or pool? They’ll guide you to cozy cabanas complete with drink and snack service. While all-inclusive resorts may sound like a dream vacation, consider the following before you book.
- You’re busy, and you want to relax, but don’t have the time to spend shopping around for hotels, airfare, or activities. All-inclusive resorts take the stress out of planning a vacation. Book your trip, and the resort handles the rest.
- Often your flights, airport transportation and activities are included with your booking – making your arrival and departure as stress-free as possible.
- Since you’ve paid up front, you’re less likely to stray from your budget. You won’t need extra money for tips and other typical vacation expenses.
- Forget about cooking, grocery shopping, or figuring out where to eat; all your meals and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included in your booking fee. Resorts typically offer a few different dining spots for travelers as well.
- All-inclusive vacations are great for groups and couples alike. With adult-only and family-friendly options, you can choose as much alone or together time with your companions as you desire. Plus, many family-friendly resorts have special clubs to keep kids occupied.
- When you book an all-inclusive, you’re committing to staying on a resort, which can be claustrophobic for some travelers. If you are the type of traveler who likes spontaneity and experiencing local flavor, most all-inclusive resorts have optional excursions to accommodate this, but at additional cost.
- Check with the resort to make sure the offerings work for you.
- All-inclusive activities are available, but are limited and first come, first serve. You may end up spending more money on things you want to do outside of the resort.
Whether you’re an all-inclusive traveler, or are looking to blaze your own trail, the vacation you want is waiting for you.
Many couples consider an all-inclusive resort for the honeymoon, but are you looking for a memorable or special beach-type wedding? See another Getaway Dreams Come True blog article if you are considering an all-inclusive resort as a wedding destination.
At Getaway Dreams Come True Travel, we match your desires and budget with the best options for you to create lifetime memories. Contact us at 724.752.2655, go to Getaway Dreams Come True or see our Facebook Page for more information on all-inclusive resorts or any other type of travel for your vacation. You will be glad you trusted us with this important decision.
All photos furnished by the respective resort
Romance (Weddings/Honeymoons) Iberostar Specialist, January 2016
Cancun/Riviera Maya area AMResorts (Dreams, Secrets, Now, Zoetry, Breathless, and Sunscape) Specialist, July 2014
You may wish to view additional posted blogs: